This week, John and Van break down games four, five and six of the upcoming (2013) season, as well as debating whether to “buy” or “sell” stock in teams like Oregon, LSU and Clemson. They also answer some reader mail and talk about how Auburn fans have reacted to Oregon’s probation. You can listen to Part 1 of their season preview here.
Their new and already best-selling Auburn football book, Decades of Dominance, is here.
Hit them up on the Twitter: @auwishbone / @jkringer / @vanallenplexico.
Email the show at [email protected]
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Toomer’s Oak gavel
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply