We’re not sure what these are, just that as of this morning they’re plastered on back on those immovable 1917 Toomer’s Corner gate.
The Tiger Still Lives.
Related: Toomer’s Oaks mementos include framed pieces of the oaks, sawdust-encrusted key chains.
More on the the Toomer’s Oaks:
* That tree in the old picture of Toomer’s Corner is not one of the Toomer’s Oaks
* Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History
* Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Auburn unveils new plans for Toomer’s Corner
* Incredible video of the final rolling of the Toomer’s Oaks shot from a drone
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Auburn Creed written on toilet paper hanging from Toomer’s Oaks after final rolling
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Blu Gilliand says
It’s the work of an Auburn student. He’s interviewed in this report from Montgomery’s WSFA: http://www.wsfa.com/category/240219/video-landing-page?clipId=8804867&autostart=true
Jeff Lambert says
Will someone please contact this guy/girl and tell them we need decals! We need Tee Shirts! We need the Screensaver!! Come on folks! Koozies, caps, visors, key chains this is something we all want we need to feel that this is a NEW BEGINNING not the END of something… War Eagle!!!