Ed. note: Beyond “Thanks, Harvey,” Justin Lee didn’t have much time to reflect on it all. He was busy working up the nerve to film folks with his quasi-functional camera for the video that would be his final project for Austin Phillips’ multimedia class. Obviously the only way he could get people to agree to an interview is to tell them that they’d also be featured on TWER.
Related: Thanks, Harvey.
More on the the Toomer’s Oaks:
* That tree in the old picture of Toomer’s Corner is not one of the Toomer’s Oaks
* Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History
* Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Auburn unveils new plans for Toomer’s Corner
* Incredible video of the final rolling of the Toomer’s Oaks shot from a drone
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Auburn Creed written on toilet paper hanging from Toomer’s Oaks after final rolling
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply