Once upon a Birmingham, Pat Sullivan was your good neighbor. This we knew, and would have guessed if we hadn’t—it was the late 70s and early 80s and, kind of like today, insurance gigs for former Auburn stars were can’t-lose.
But before returning to the Auburn sidelines as quarterbacks coach in 1986, ol’ Sully could apparently have also fixed your car as well as insured it.
Know any other non-football jobs Pat has had? Let us know!
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey