You may have heard—it’s the 40th anniversary of Pat Sullivan winning the Heisman Trophy this year, a fact TWER will be reminding you of most every day this week in honor of Sullivan’s feted (if technically adversarial) return to Jordan-Hare.
We start with a rare gem: the statistic-packed brochure the Auburn Athletics Department sent out to “gentlemen of the press” as a testament to Sully’s worthiness of the award.
Most everyone agrees that Sullivan won the award with his senior year performance against Georgia. Here’s what happened after the game.
Brochure via Clyde Kingry at WeagleWeagle.com.
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey