In the early days of Title IX legitimacy, the Auburn Women’s Basketball team apparently did anything it could for attention. At least that’s one way to interpret the “noise” and “disturbances” that traveled all the way from Dorm J to Dean Cater’s desk in January 1978.
Credit: AU Archives.
Related: Queen of the Court.
* Cam Newton, Auburn intramural basketball star
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’Brien