Wish it felt like football season? Smell no further. AuburnArt.com has come out with an exclusive candle it claims smells like “the fresh cut grass” of a football field. But not just any football field–Pat Dye Field at Jordan-Hare Stadium… the way it smelled during Auburn’s national championship season.
Next challenge: Eau de Cam.
Related: Auburn grad selling Toomer’s toilet paper roll inspired scarves for $17.16.
* Jimmy Buffett in an Auburn shirt and wristband
* Family recalls luxury box eagle encounter
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply