One of the actual facts inside their comic book of a back-story is the year the band started: 1992. So it seems entirely possible that the Plainsman negatives recently discovered by Orion and dated May 19, 1992 do indeed represent the first photo shoot of Auburn’s most They Were From Auburn? band.
Please to enjoy this piece of Auburn history or Astro-Auburn history? Click a photo to enlarge it.
* Here are the first two Auburn coeds to pose for Playboy
* Auburn jersey spotted in titillating music video
* Jackie Sherrill accuses Auburn of inflating footballs with helium
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* Pat Dye is stuck on Golden Flake
* Five Auburn coeds featured in Playboy’s “Girls of the SEC” issue
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt