Word on the tweet is that Auburn is trying to raid Tallahassee to bring Bowden-era fan fave QB Dameyune Craig back to the Plains. Sounds great. C’mon Dameyune—CAN the Seminoles, just like Auburn (somehow) did in 1976 (see fraternity photo):
Related: In Defense of Dameyune.
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this T-shirt