Word on the tweet is that Auburn is trying to raid Tallahassee to bring Bowden-era fan fave QB Dameyune Craig back to the Plains. Sounds great. C’mon Dameyune—CAN the Seminoles, just like Auburn (somehow) did in 1976 (see fraternity photo):
Related: In Defense of Dameyune.
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this T-shirt
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Dameyune Craig may have had as much to do with the 1997 team’s success as Cam did with the 2010. He held that offense together with chewing gum and bailing wire. The only other offensive threat was an out of position Fred Beasley. I’d love to have him come home.