Larry Hagman passed away last month and now TNT is promising a funeral for J.R. Ewing in its “Dallas” reboot.
So here’s an Auburn coed jogging (possibly still with a soft “j”) in a “J.R. for President” shirt in 1981. Not as good as a “Who Shot J.R.?” shirt, I guess, but still good enough for a post in our new “Just cAUse” section.
Photo: AU Archives, published in the ’81 Glomerata.
Related: Vintage War #@$%*&@ Eagle shirt.
* HBO sends a Marine to Auburn
* Dean Foy celebrates Bama’s loss to Vanderbilt, crowd surfs at Toomer’s Corner
* Mississippi state trooper crashes Tiger Walk
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub
* Volleyball player commits to Auburn by painting AU logo on exotic tortoise
* Harvey Updyke Halloween costume
* Guy crashes Tiger Walk, gets arrested