It was supposed to be gone, finished, painted over come summer. But tomorrow’s the first day of winter. And it’s still here.
So has the small chance it could survive indefinitely by somehow being incorporated into the design come to pass? Our call yesterday to J&M Bookstore, which for years has been responsible for the wall’s decor, has yet to be returned. So the question remains—is it even physically possible for so tangible a mark of the Blessed Individual’s impact on Auburntown to be removed, altered, etc? We’d be fine with never finding out. War Cam Eagle.
* The Auburn helicopter in Afghanistan
* The Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
* Playboy in Auburn, 1994