You’ll soon be able to trade the thrill of trying to guess which room housed Pat Sullivan during the Heisman Trophy announcement (who says there’s nothing to do in Auburn on a Friday night!) for the thrill of going to at least the third CVS Pharmacy in Auburn. Step up your game, Walgreens—time to buy the Haley Center!
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* Pompadours on the Plains: the 50s revival at Auburn
* Former Auburn football player kills elephant with just a bow and arrow
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl* Shug carves a turkey