A goof by a Washington D.C. area newspaper unintentionally captured the spirit of Jason Campbell’s schizoid professional career by crediting him (at least photographically) with 78 yards and a touchdown for his old team the Redskins and nine passes for 178 yards and a touchdown for the Bengals, in addition to his (actual) bench time with the Bears yesterday.
* Streaking at Auburn, 1974
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grad turns old team T-shirts into gameday showstoppers
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”