Jason Campbell was supposed to marry his fiance, Jenny Montez, over the weekend in the Dominican Republic. The cake was ready. The tin cans were ready. The guests who had flown in for the occasion—Carlos Rogers was a groomsman—were ready.
The groom wasn’t.
Not that the last minute nixing of his nuptials was entirely one-sided, as some are reporting. Campbell is actually insisting the decision to postpone the wedding was mutual.
Mutual or not, we can’t help but think that having five offensive coordinators in five seasons as a starting quarterback has sadly left ol’ No. 17 with commitment issues.
h/t @FearlessandTrue, photo via.
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Streaking at Auburn, 1974
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grad turns old team T-shirts into gameday showstoppers
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Better before than after.
Miller Time says
Someone must follow Kris Humphries on Twitter…..
She said no to the pre-nup?