One good thing has come out of the demolition of Sewell Hall—the coolest, most detailed virtual tour of Auburn’s campus you’ve ever seen, or at least the parts (and people!) of campus surrounding the new residence hall, dining hall, and parking deck being built on Sewell’s rubble.
Not that the new digs don’t look cool, too—that new dining area looks to be a veritable Ikea catalog, conducive to the modern metabolism, but what is that compared to the particular zing of ranch you could almost certainly get at the Sewell Hall salad bar circa 1985?
h/t David Hoebelheinrich.
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* Behind the scenes of the NYC AU Club’s Heisman Tiger Walk
* Auburn coed is internet icon
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Auburn alumna in Philippines will watch BCSCG in style