Jamaican god of speed Usain Bolt shaved a few seconds off his haircut thanks to an Auburn man.
Former Auburn track standout and Bolt’s fellow Jamaican Maurice Smith is apparently as good with the shears as he is the decathlon, good enough to make Bolt look perfectly smooth for the world Monday night.
“Getting ready for medal ceremony. Big up the barber Maurice Smith,” Bolt tweeted Monday along with a photo himself and Smith, apparently while they were partying with the Swedish handball team.
Read a Q&A done with Smith during his Auburn days here.
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply