Auburn linebacker Cassanova McKinzy value-sized his popularity with Auburn fans in February by essentially listing Auburn’s proximity to waffle fries as a deciding factor in his decision to come to Auburn over Clemson.
Turns out Cassanova is a huge Chick-fil-A fan. Judging by this photo snapped at Auburn’s recent Fan Day, the feeling is mutual.
For the record, there are four Chick-fil-A locations within 12 miles of Clemson’s campus.
Auburn has four in five miles, a couple within a Cam to Darvin hail mary.
Photo via @CFAMagnolia.
Related: Check out Chick-fil-A’s new logo.
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?