This was the year I stopped watching American Idol. So I know nothing about Leesburg, Ga. native Phillip Phillips, except that his favorite pizza pizza is probably Little Caesar’s, and that when you Google “Phillip Phillips Girlfriend” you find a photo of Phillip Phillips’ girlfriend
and Phillip Phillips at an Auburn game game.
Not that they were pulling for the Tigers–those earrings look orange, but they’re likely red, as Phillip Phillip’s girlfriend Hannah Blackwell has been Google Image’d in a Georgia shirt or two according to eagle-eyed Kathleen Bright, which makes it even more likely that this is the 2010 Auburn-Georgia game.
Even if Phillip Phillips wasn’t yelling “Weagle Weagle,” he probably felt right at home in Jordan-Hare, what with the PA echo echo and all all.
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn’s new “Ever To Conquer” billboard
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?