If these are the kinds of local commercials I’m TiVo’ing past these days (I can only assume it’s new), I might need to stop and smell the real-time.
It ain’t Hill’s Jewely level, but there’s something about her scream. I can’t get enough of that scream.
Related: Best Pat Dye commercial ever???
* Campus Panda Express thinks it’s at Bama
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
Inside The Auburn Tigers Cheerleaders
* British bombshell wears Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn