It’s some subterranean trickster called Myrmekiaphila tigris, and it wasn’t just discovered in Auburn, but in the Grove Hill subdivision off Moore’s Mill Road, by the pool behind the researcher’s own house (apparently Myrmekiaphila Lexus SUVis was already taken).
Read more here.
* Bo Jackson’s pencil mustache
* VIDEO: Dog dominates 1964 Auburn scrimmage
* Secondhand Shug
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Tomatoes growing at Toomer’s Corner
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom