God only knows how many Lee County love affairs were cut short by the burdens of long-distance relationships back in the day.
From the Aug. 12, 1959 issue of The Auburn Plainsman:…
* Bo Jackson and Bob Hope
* I think of Kurt Crain
* Secondhand Shug
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply