Yet another someone with ties to Auburn is getting their 15 minutes of fame via reality television. Auburn senior Shanna Henderson was just named a cast member of the second season of The Glee Project, which features 14 young performers competing talent show-style for a recurring guest role on Fox’s hit TV show Glee.
Henderson also performed solo at the Auburn Athletic Department’s inaugural AUSPY awards last year—she’s the manager for Auburn Gymnastics and regularly sings the Star Spangled Banner at home meets. And we’re assuming she’s in the band because according to her Glee Project bio, she can play a mean tuba.
The Glee Project Season 2 will air this summer on the Oxygen channel.
h/t Maggie McDee.
* Secondhand Shug
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn