Auburn’s Director of Bands can mark “Lead Chinese dignitaries in ‘War Eagle'” off his bucket list. While members of Auburn’s symphonic band chowed down at the famous Shark’s Fin Palace restaurant during their recent trip to China, Dr. Rick Good decided to get his cultural exchange on with members of the Shandong University administration.
Earlier that day, band members were made to feel “like LeBron James after winning his first championship” by Shandong students.
Do you enjoy TWER? Do you have $5 a month?
* VIDEO: Dog dominates 1964 Auburn scrimmage
* Secondhand Shug
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Man, I was already proud to be a Band Alum. This takes it to a whole new (international) level! WDE!!!