Vic Firth, the world’s largest drumstick manufacturer, recently spotlighted Auburn’s drumline with a 20 minute video posted to VicFirth.com.
Drum roll, please…
h/t Jay Riley.
Do you want TWER to keep on keepin’ on? Do you have $5 a month?
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* She was smokin’ in the classroom…
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply