It only took 24 hours after it was planted last May for the offspring of the Toomer’s Oaks on Capitol Hill’s southeast lawn to be rolled.
The tradition continues.
Here’s a shot of the nearly four foot sapling taken Saturday morning by a contingent from Auburn’s Honors College that was in Washington D.C. for something very smart, we’re sure.
Photos by Jay Morris and Chris Mattox.
Related: Auburn alumna tops TheHill.com’s “50 Most Beautiful People”list.
Do you want TWER to keep on keepin’ on? Do you have $5 a month?
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* She was smokin’ in the classroom…
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply