While a Bama fan was making British headlines with a video of him delivering a virus, an Auburn fan was making British headlines by saying ‘yes’ to a marriage proposal delivered via a viral video. Sounds about right.
Walt Thompson, a filmmaker living in Atlanta, asked Nealey Dozier, a food writer and 2006 Auburn grad, to become his wife by creating a stop motion video that tells the story of their courtship… in LEGOs.
It took several days and 2,600 photos—and at least one orange and blue outfitted LEGO figure representing Dozier.
And it worked.
The story has made the “Video of The Day” rounds on the internet for a week, including yes, a post on the UK’s Daily Mail titled: “I could never LEGO of you.”
* The Auburn helicopter in Afghanistan
* The Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
* Playboy in Auburn, 1994