Gene Chizik passed Doug Barfield to move into seventh place in all-time wins at Auburn. Up next: Terry Bowden! He may take him and Jack Meagher down late in 2013. (His winning percentage is still higher than Bowden’s, and the best of the 20th and 21st century.)
Onterio McCalebb has moved up to 14th all time in rushing at Auburn, passing Secdrick McIntyre and is one good run shy of Lionel James. If he comes back for his senior year and pulls his annual 600+ yards on the season he’ll finish eighth, behind Ronnie Brown.
Auburn’s total yardage (rushing, receiving and kick returning, etc) statistics are impressive. O-Mac finished with 1,323 total yards this year. He had 1,123 total yards in 2010. He had 936 in 2009. That’s 3,382 yards in his first three years at Auburn. (If all the stat sheets and my math are right.) He’s now 9th, all time, behind Ronnie Brown and ahead of Mario Fannin. He could finish his career in the top five next year. (And if he does THAT he finishes in the top 10 for career total offense.)
If O-Mac duplicates his numbers from this year he could be fourth, behind Bo. (1.James Brooks, 2. Carnell Williams, 3. Bo Jackson, 4. Joe Cribbs, 5. Thomas Bailey, 6. Ben Tate, 7. Brent Fullwood, 8. Ronnie Brown, 9. Onterio McCalebb, 10. Mario Fannin, 11. Stephen Davis.)
More Chick-fil-A Bowl photos like the above here.
* Welcome back, Trotter
* The giant Bo Jackson billboard in Pretty Woman
* LeBron James starts SuperCamming fad
* The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson collections
* Auburn vet saves Lady Hoggers
* The 1973 Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?