Bo Burgers, Cammy Cam Juice… now ad Frank Thomas’s name to the Auburn Greats Buffet.
The Big Hurt has loaned his nickname to a lager—Big Hurt Beer—that first hit Chicago-area shelves in August. “It’s a perfect marriage,” the legendary Auburn and Chicago White Sox first baseman / designated hitter told the Chicago Tribune, “Beer and baseball.”
Thomas says the beer is “very good-tasting.” Apparently, it’s also perfect for autographs. He’ll be signing cans of Big Hurt Beer—and only cans of Big Hurt Beer, no jerseys, baseballs, etc.—at Binny’s Beverage Depot stores throughout December.
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey