Bo Burgers, Cammy Cam Juice… now ad Frank Thomas’s name to the Auburn Greats Buffet.
The Big Hurt has loaned his nickname to a lager—Big Hurt Beer—that first hit Chicago-area shelves in August. “It’s a perfect marriage,” the legendary Auburn and Chicago White Sox first baseman / designated hitter told the Chicago Tribune, “Beer and baseball.”
Thomas says the beer is “very good-tasting.” Apparently, it’s also perfect for autographs. He’ll be signing cans of Big Hurt Beer—and only cans of Big Hurt Beer, no jerseys, baseballs, etc.—at Binny’s Beverage Depot stores throughout December.
Via SBNation. h/t @htpalmer.
Related: Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub.
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
T. C. Nomel says
The only way this could be cooler is if it was first brewed in the bathtub of a trailer on wire Rd.