First Cam Newton’s shoes, now Samford Hall—the power of Pinktober knows no bounds.
For the third year in a row, Samford Hall’s clock tower will bathe in pink throughout the entire month of October thanks to a pink light emitting from the adjacent bell tower.
The display is part of Zeta Tau Alpha Gamma Rho Chapter’s Breast Cancer Awareness initiative (now in its 5th year), which also has Cater Hall and the Jule Collins Museum of Art blushing as well.
Photo by Preston Hornsby.
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Auburn grad finalist in Charlie Sheen’s intern contest
Leave a Reply