…or at least put in a headlock, hand-cuffed, held in check by two policeman for the duration of Auburn’s normally peaceful Tiger Walk, and (at least from the way it sounds at 1:48 in the video of the incident) touched in a way that he never wants to be touched in again.
What was his offense? Well, beyond a simple breach of the sacred Tiger Walk barricades (and the personal space of an Auburn player), we’re not sure—nor is the person who filmed it. The YouTube description of the video simply reads: “Some random drunk dude says something or does something to one of the players i think. Im not sure exactly what happened.”
We post it to TWER as a cautionary tale: Don’t mess with Tiger Walk.
* Auburn fan Occupies Herbstreit
* Auburn English professor on “Jeopardy!”
* Robo Eagle
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.