1973 was a disappointing year (6-6).
But that never stopped us from beating Ole Miss* (14-7). Or from lookin’ good.
War Eagle. Click to enlarge.
Photos by Larry Parker.
* For Shug.
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s “Treme”
* Auburn fan selling Toomer’s Corner toilet paper for Tuscaloosa relief
* Toomer’s Oaks sapling to be planted on Capitol lawn
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Cam Newton’s portrait hanging in GQ lobby