The brouhaha last year over Gene Chizik’s supposed appropriation of Dabo Swinney’s appropriation of a common expression for a catchphrase kind of touched a nerve. So when my cousin who attends Clemson claimed that we got “All In” from them, I politely reminded her that they got their nickname, football program, football coach, colors, and architecture from us. Yes, they’ve forced us to go there, and even the Athletic Department spirit squad is getting in on the act:
Keep it up, ladies.
* Auburn tailgaters covert casket into grill
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!