Eagle Eye News‘ Brooke Fletcher enters the vortex of the UPC Fall Concert, the first ever in Auburn Arena by the way.
If you can free your eyes from her smile, you’ll notice that in addition to being crashed by Aubie, Girl Talk’s set was also apparently rolled with toilet paper, or something.
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
I saw Girl Talk and Lupe in Maryland at a music festival earlier this year. It was an incredible show. Cold War Kids, Ra Ra Riot, Crystal Castles and a whole bunch of other great bands were there. Still, I bet seeing these two artists in Auburn, not to mention Aubie crowd surfing, took it to a Whole. Notha. Level. Well done, UPC. Well done.