Craftmasters has taken to releasing the cover of the newest Auburn Football Illustrated a couple of days before the game which means no more guff from concerned parents who don’t understand that you’re not trying to tweet a photo of their sons legs but the programs sitting in the box he just opened. Geeez…
The latest features four walk-on players who recently earned scholarships.
So wish David Hooper had proposed to his girlfriend this way instead of the jumbotron, but whatever.
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* AU fan possibly contributed to Courtney Love’s teenage delinquency
Auburn Elvis says
Nice Cover. I’d never recognize those guys if I bumped into them… and that’s what makes it cool. Good Auburn message.
And you can never get tired of the “Crystal Football” watermark.
Let’s hope that Florida Atlantic won’t become “The Team Less Tackled.”
It’d be nice if you knew the actual names…..it’s Davis Hooper not David…..