Auburn Football had rules against long hair and facial hair in 1972.
Auburn Rugby did not. [Click to enlarge and look full on their wonderful faces and cravats.]
Garryowen, Bama, Garryowen.
Photo by Larry Parker.
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* Pompadours on the Plains: the 50s revival at Auburn
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* Auburn badass John Rochelle
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
Foy Onion says
Look at the first guy on the left in the front row. I didn’t know Pat Sullivan followed up his Heisman with a stint with Auburn Rugby.