Cam Newton had only two weeks to prepare for his first game as a Carolina Panther. It was plenty of time.
The Blessed Individual finished 8-of-19 passing for 134 yards in the Panther’s 20-10 preseason win over the New York Giants—not stellar numbers, but a performance solid enough to cause Jimmy Clausen footstep-anxiety.
More highlights here.
* British bombshell wears Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* 78 never before seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run
BartC co95 says
How strange is it to see the blessed individual in a uniform that isn’t navy and burnt orange and doesn’t include an interlocked AU?
@ bart, it was still a familiar sight to see him wrecking fools like when he threw a block on the reverse. However I’m sure he got a reprimand for that one. Good effort son, but this is the big leagues and you have to protect yourself.