The first step in the campaign promoting the corporate partnership between the SEC and Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Tourism? Bury Pat Dye and Gene Stallings in sand.
There is an incredible Pat Dye’s Pants joke waiting to be made here. We just can’t think of it.
Related: Watch Pat Dye buy his sunglasses.
SAVE TWER TUESDAY: Help us pay the bills.
* The Worldwide ‘War Eagle’ of 1978
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”