Onterio McCalebb’s instinctive woodland agility and unorthodox training methods (and culinary palette) are the stuff of blog legend (and PETA’s nightmares).
We’d like to think The County Seat’s cartoon, which was drawn for us as a reward for becoming The World’s First Twitter Based Editorial Cartoonist and Tennessee Cultural Barometer’s 300th follower on Twitter, honors that legend.
Be warned, SEC opponents: Your tasty power animals are not safe.
SAVE TWER TUESDAY: Help us pay the bills.
* The Worldwide ‘War Eagle’ of 1978
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”