It’s that time a year again. The time to vote for Aubie in the Capital One Mascot Challenge. The time to feel guilty about skipping a day.
And guilty you should feel. Because Aubie is in it to win it. Always has been. Always will be. Five a.m. wake up calls. Tae Chi in the middle of the Foy brick pond [1:44]. Shake Weights [1:31]. Whatever it takes…
Including participating in this bizarre Capital One promo that, you know, kind of breaks from Aubie canon. (But is also kind of hilarious.)
But this year voting is at least a little easier. In addition to going to CapitalOneBowl.com or facebook.com/mascotchallenge, you can also exercise your rights by texting “Aubie” to 78527. Up to 249 times an hour. Have fun.
Voting starts today and ends November 21.
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
Inside The Auburn Tigers Cheerleaders
* British bombshell wears Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn