The T-shirts celebrating Auburn Iron Bowl wins in the 1980s were wonderfully cheesy (“I Love the Orange, I Love the Blue, We Beat the Tide 23-22”).
The Tillman Reverse (1986) inspired one of the cheesiest.
SAVE TWER TUESDAY: Help us pay the bills.
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* British bombshell wears Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* 78 never before seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
Why not REVERSE TO VICTORY?