It must have been hard for Fox and Friends’ Brian Kilmeade to sit down with the coach of a “scandal-marred program” who got a “young lady” who “makes eight-dollars an hour” fired for playing a couple of songs at the Iron Bowl.
But Kilmeade is a consummate professional—or at least more professional than CNN. And he only messes up Gene’s last name once.
* Gene Chizik feeds a cow named in his honor
* Krista Klumpp in an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Michigan second graders monitoring Toomer’s oaks via webcam
* Lutzenkirchen talks “Son of Preacher Man”
* First Auburn National Championship Shirt Ever
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
Kilmeade is a professional? When did that happen?
He sent off some box tops and got a certificate.