One of the interesting residuals—and we’re sure they’re others—of the Tiger’s recent visit with the President is that their championship mugs will be forever accessible to television producers and web editors in need of stock Obama footage.
Just days after the event, the smiles of Cam and Kodi framed a thumbnail of the President corresponding to a top-of-the-page link on The Drudge Report to the news that rapper Lupe Fiasco called Obama the ‘biggest terrorist’ in America.
Now we have last night’s episode of The Daily Show… or rather the cable news program it pulled a clip from:
We’re assuming the frequent editorial choice of the Auburn event has something to do with The Blessed Individual’s championship aura and its ability to make anyone seem like a leader, am I right Justin?
Eagle Eye Award to Prof. Lauren Smith.
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Was Tre Smith’s Touchdown Flip against Florida deliberate?
* Auburn fan chisels “War Eagle” into the Sphinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* 1950 Auburn Tigers stacked at coed