Former Auburn offensive lineman Bart Eddins has a history of having a good time. Here he is yesterday at Auburn’s Hotel and Conference Center, cutting a shirtless, Chris Farley-esque rug at brother Bret’s wedding reception.
H/T: Brittany Lathan, who’s tweets are indeed hilarious.
* Michigan second-graders love Toomer’s Corner. A lot.
* Lutzenkirchen vs. The Pounder
* Ad for a Wet T-shirt Contest at Nichol’s Alley
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”
Leave a Reply