Proof positive that “Updykes” is slowly replacing “Bammers” as the Mercedes-driving Auburn fan’s derogatory term of choice. And that the Auburn-Alabama rivalry, despite / because of recent developments, is as healthy as ever.
H/T The Juice Is Good Chronicles.
* Jim Fyffe folk art, 2003
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* Gene Chizik’s cow
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
Big Sexy says
a little bit disappointed in this. i was really hoping that “harveys” was gonna be the tag of choice. but it seems that the “updykes” verdict is in.
Cool tag but brave car owner – hope he doesn’t have key marks all over his car by now 🙂
If you listen to most Alabama fans and grads, they believe no Auburn person can drive a car this nice. They still live in a world where we drive tractors… when in reality, more of their folks wear mossy oak and john deere hats than ours ever will.