Kenny Smith just saw this on College. Need someone to interpret.
Assuming the owner of this particular set of wheels didn’t get the same DMV’er who once denied an Auburn friend a vanity BODAGTA, deeming the variant of bodda getta — or her interpretation of it: “Body Getter? No, no, no” — too mean.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses