The assurance that “no crystal footballs were harmed in the making of these videos” is getting more and more… poignant… with each new episode of The Crystal Capers [watch the first one here]. But damn if it isn’t exhilarating watching Eli Jolley, the Youth North American Bridge Champion, son of “our” “own” Dr. Jolley, and star of the Auburn University Theatre’s recent rendering of Hamlet, casually toss and fondle the Coaches Trophy as if it were a fake Poor Yorick skull.
Thespians do it on stage. Aubie does it wherever he wants.
* Auburn football radio broadcast in punxploitation classic
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
Leave a Reply