Winning national championships does things for a program.
And for spring game tailgating culture. (Yes, that’s a whiskey fountain. At A-Day.)
UPDATE: Here’s the whiskey fountain instructional video (NSFW-ish):
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at email@example.com
Check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* Auburn Brew Club wins bet, quaffs Oregon homebrew
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* Man in Auburn shirt spotted helping Japan dig out
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
If you’d like to help TWER keep the lights on and the obsession with Auburn lore unhealthy, click here.