The Cam Newton of “Cougar” Croonin‘ was was the first “Top 12” male to leave the show, and he’s apparently making the “cougars”* pay for it with news of a new relationship… to 22 Twilight starlet Nikki Reed, who is apparently young and attractive enough to have at one time fallen victim to Robert Pattinson.
And she’s apparently pumped Paul got the boot.
“She said, ‘Dude, you finally get to do your thing and be yourself and be the artist you are,’” McDonald told People Magazine. “She is happy about the whole situation. She has been nothing but cool to me.”
Reed doesn’t seem the succubus type, but what with her past, Gene Chizik would likely still advise caution.
* Toomer’s Corner comes in 2nd in Philadelphia horse race
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* Man in Auburn shirt spotted helping Japan dig out
* Auburn football radio broadcast in punxploitation classic
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened