Nick Fairley was on ESPN2’s “First Take” Thursday morning.
He handled host Michelle Bonner’s awkward, half-misinformed attempts at segues like they were Georgia offensive linemen. He handled questions about his so-called dirty play with aplomb (“I just hit my light switch on when I hit the field and don’t turn it off till I walk off”). He handled the temperatures in Houston, where he has been training for the NFL Combine, with an electric blanket.
It’s “The Disruptive One”, Michelle. Deal with it.
* Gabe Wright calls out Nick Fairley with “Nick Who?” hat
* An Open Letter to the 2011 Auburn Recruiting Class
* Josh Bynes terrifies young children at Mobile Auburn Club fundraiser
* Former Auburn cheerleader competing in new season of ‘Survivor’
* Three-hour delay turns flight to Phoenix into Auburn pep rally
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* An interview with Auburn YouTube sensation Chris Lowe